The New York MEP has partnered with Thomas to increase NYS-based manufacturers and suppliers’ visibility through the Thomas COVID-19 Response Supplier program.
NYS PPE Manufacturer/Suppliers have an opportunity to be part of the free program by completing the following form. The webinar below designed to further introduce the benefits of joining Thomas to our local PPE manufacturers.
Tuesday, November 17, 2020 at 2:00PM EDT. Sign up for the webinar here.
Some additional information about Thomas:
- About Thomas:for over 120 years, Thomas has served as North America’s leading industrial sourcing platform and marketing expert. They connect professionals on both sides of the industrial buying process and create solutions that inform, support, and empower industry.
- Thomas COVID-19 Sourcing Data:COVID-19 exposed supply chain gaps and identified unique state-level sourcing patterns that can help businesses forecast and plan for the future.
- The Thomas COVID-19 Response System:Thomas mobilizes and connects businesses with those in need of critical supplies and materials. To date, over 1.5 million industrial buyers have used the system, and buyers have sent over 20,000 urgent sourcing requests. Businesses can also get listed on Thomasnet.com for free and put their brands in front of Thomas’ monthly audience of 1.4 million industrial sourcing professionals.
- The Ultimate Pandemic-proofed Digital Marketing Checklist:Thomas aggregated their decades of digital marketing and insights from working with thousands of manufacturers to create a checklist to help you stabilize and grow your business during these turbulent times.
- Testimonial video from a COVID-19 Response Supplier:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=micxgN3IA8M
The New York Manufacturing Extension Partnership is a network of organizations that provide growth and innovation services to small and mid-sized manufacturers in every corner of the state. Insyte Consulting is the member of the NYMEP that serves manufacturers located in Erie, Niagara, Cattaraugus, Chautauqua and Allegany Counties.