A SAMPLE OF PROJECTS THAT INSYTE RECENTLY CONCLUDED WITH WNY COMPANIES:
- Helped a Buffalo contract manufacturer develop a strategic marketing and sales strategy to double sales within five years.
- Introduced elements of Lean Product Development and Lean Supply Chain to a Niagara County OEM electronics manufacturer’s strategic supplier network.
- Helped a Chautauqua County electronics manufacturer develop a company-specific Technology Roadmap, including an implementation timeframe and recommendations for integrating those technologies into the company’s long-term strategic plan.
- Analyzed the Work-in-Process for an Erie County thermal products manufacturer to develop a plan for re-organization, including better calculations for re-order points and quantities.
- Conducted a mock audit of a Chautauqua County manufacturer’s TS 16949:2009 Quality Management System to prepare the company for its upcoming certification audit to ensure retention of its automotive business.
- Developed a Technology Roadmap and an accompanying new facility layout supporting that strategy for a Buffalo electronics manufacturer.
- Upgraded an Erie County not-for-profit’s ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System to the ISO 9001:2015 standard.
- Helped the workforce of a Chautauqua County furniture manufacturer identify issues in their production and support areas and develop a plan to introduce lean manufacturing concepts into these areas.
- Facilitated a five-day 5S Kaizen event in an Erie County packaging manufacturer’s production maintenance area to improve overall safety, reduce spare parts inventory and decrease machine downtime.