The WNY Solutions Fair offers manufacturers the opportunity for multiple, free, one-on-one consultations in one place with technology experts from across NYS. It’s like “speed dating” for manufacturers to accelerate growth and profitability by leveraging world-class technologies funded by NYS for economic development.
- Want to explore automating some of your manufacturing?
- Need to incorporate advanced materials into your process?
- Want access to a supercomputer for performance stimulations?
- Wonder if nanotechnology could improve your products?
The WNY Solutions Fair’s expert resources like the Center for Advanced Ceramic Technology, the Nanomaterials Innovation Center, and the Center for Automation Technologies and Systems can help manufacturers answer all those questions and more. Here’s how it works:
- Register and provide information about your issues, questions, challenges.
- You’ll be matched with specific technical experts for one-on-one discussions.
- Arrive at the Fair anytime you choose between 8 a.m. and noon for your “speed dates.”
- Leave as soon as your conversation(s) are done.
Sign Up. Show Up. Free. It’s really that simple. Here are the details:
WNY Solutions Fair
Hosted by Insyte Consulting
Thurs., March 20, 2013
The Barton Room of the Larkin at Exchange Bldg.
726 Exchange Street, 6th Floor
Buffalo, NY 14210
8 a.m. – noon
Solutions Fairs are sponsored by Empire State Development’s Regional Technology Development Centers (RTDCs), New York’s Regional Manufacturing Extension Partnership centers. Multiple Solutions Fairs have already been conducted across New York State, helping dozens of manufacturers. Don’t miss out!