Has your business been impacted by foreign competition? Learn about the Trade Adjustment Assistance Center (TAAC), a non-profit, regional center that provides federal funding assistance exclusively to manufacturing and service companies.
When & Where:
Thursday, January 14th
10:00 am – 11:30 am
Link will be emailed to registrants prior to workshop
Do You Qualify?
- Has your business been directly impacted by imports?
- Are your sales and employment levels down by 5% or more?
If applying for federal funding makes you nervous – this is the program for you!
Main advantages of the TAAF funding program are:
- Very simple process for the applicant – The TAAC does all the work for the manufacturer
- Disbursement funding
- 5 years to spend the funding once approved
- Funding can be used for multiple projects and vendors
- No penalties associated with this funding
- Can utilize other funding programs for client cost share
About Our Presenter:
Teresa Stockton, Client Development Manager
Teresa is the Client Development Specialist for the TAAC with the responsibility of assisting trade-impacted firms in the preparation of certification petitions, along with marketing the program throughout New York, New Jersey and Puerto Rico. Prior to joining the TAAC, she worked in strategic business development and marketing at several companies.