The U.S. Department of Commerce Manufacturing Extension Partnership’s (MEP) Supplier Scouting service posts requests from companies and government agencies seeking U.S. manufacturers for a wide variety of products or contract manufacturing services. Recent requests include:
- Custom wound motor
- Replacement electrical plug
- 340KV and 360KV motors for drones
- Solid state lithium-ion batteries for drones
- Electronic speed controllers for electric multi-rotor series drones
- Cut and bent aluminum sheet metal
- Ball and socket parts cold forged
- Multi-piece hair brush
- Drawn copper tubing
- Plastics extruder
For each request, the MEP website posts a Supplier Scouting Opportunity Synopsis that details technical specifications and performance requirements, delivery requirements and cost and volume estimates.
New requests are received on a regular basis. Contact Insyte Consulting if you would like to learn about how to submit your company’s capabilities in response to a request or if you would like to post a request to find suppliers for your company’s needs.
The Supplier Scouting service is one of many ways that Insyte Consulting helps WNY manufacturers to Innovate, Grow and Profit.