Check out these requests from the MEP Supplier Scouting Service.
The U.S. Department of Commerce Manufacturing Extension Partnership’s (MEP) Supplier Scouting service posts requests from companies seeking U.S. manufacturers for a wide variety of products or contract manufacturing services. Participating companies submit a Supplier Scouting Opportunity Synopsis that details technical specifications and performance requirements, delivery requirements and cost and volume estimates.
Company requests cover a wide range of product types. Recent requests include:
- Urea Liquor Formula used in the production of fertilizers, animal feed and other products
- Fabricators for production equipment
- steel base bands to manufacture press-on polyurethane tires for the electric forklift market
- Glued cardboard tray for 24 cans to be packaged and shipped in
- A complex electronic scientific device consisting of a stainless steel casing, a heating system, nebulizers, touch screen display, and various control mechanisms and electronic components (e.g. circuit boards, LED light)
- Chromed OD steel tube
- Powder coating for electronic enclosure panels
- Surgical grade stainless multi-tool scissors
New requests are received on a regular basis. Contact Insyte Consulting if you would like to learn about how to submit your company’s capabilities in response to a request or if you would like to post a request to find suppliers for your company’s needs.
The Supplier Scouting service in one of many ways that Insyte Consulting helps WNY manufacturers to Innovate, Grow and Profit.