There’s still time to sign-up for Meliora’s upcoming 4-day Lean Six Sigma training. Everyone is trying to get more out of the resources they have. Don’t miss this opportunity to improve your efficiency and effectiveness by deploying Lean Six Sigma tools in your business. Register here by Wednesday, June 15th.
• Classroom training taught by a team of LSS Master Black Belt instructors over 4 days
• Multiple interactive exercises designed to teach and apply a wide range of Six Sigma concepts and tools
• Hands-on experience with real-world projects, incorporating those that participants may identify from their own organizations
• Electronic and physical course books and templates for use during and after training
• Preparation for participants to lead improvement projects within their own organizations and while past returns do not guarantee future outcomes, typical Green Belt projects provide an average positive financial impact of $50,000 – $250,000 to a business’s bottom line
This course will take place June 21 – 24, 2022 at the Westin Buffalo, 250 Delaware Ave, Buffalo, NY 14203. The class runs 8:30 am – 5:00 pm each day with the except of Friday where we will wrap up by 3:00 pm. Please contact us with questions, otherwise we look forward to seeing you there!
Course fee is $2,500, inclusive of all course books & materials, templates for use after class, breakfast/lunch/beverages/snacks each day.