MANUFACTURING ACCELERATOR PROGRAM (MAP)
Insyte Consulting is excited to announce it is partnering with NYSEG to provide grant funding for manufacturing customers served by NYSEG. These grants will support a diverse range of operational improvement and growth related projects that improve productivity and increase revenue for these manufacturers.
The Manufacturing Accelerator Program will provide:
- Matching reimbursement grants up to the lesser of $15,000, or 40%, of the costs incurred by eligible manufacturers whose top management commits the time and resources to productivity improvement projects such as Lean manufacturing, Lean office, waste reduction, ISO quality programs and other projects that lower costs, improve quality and reduce lead times.
- Matching reimbursement grants up to the lesser of $15,000, or 50%, to fund growth-targeted activities such as new product development, export initiatives, sales and marketing improvements, and other projects designed to increase revenue.
- Applicants who choose to commit time and resources to both productivity and growth initiatives will be eligible for a reimbursement grant of up to $40,000, or 60% (whichever is less), of the costs incurred to implement such transformative programs.
To be eligible for this program, the project must accomplish one or more of the following:
- Optimize the current facility
- Increase machine effectiveness
- Improve product quality
- Reduce costs & process waste
- Reduce lead times
- Improve on-time delivery
- Optimize front end processes
- Improve process flow
- Increase inventory turns
- Expand markets and market share
- Find and develop new customers
- Develop new products
- Reduce customer returns
- Improve customer satisfaction
It is important to note that in order to receive consideration for the grant program, a manufacturer must be the owner or leaseholder of facility receiving utility services and must be current on payments to NYSEG or have a deferred payment agreement in place and be current in payment on that agreement.
FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TO ARRANGE A MEETING TO DISCUSS INITATIVES, PLEASE CONTACT
Insyte Consulting: 716-636-3626
726 Exchange Street, Buffalo, NY 14210