A Seminar Designed for Owners and CEOs
November 17, 2022 | 9:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
As a business owner and CEO, you know that the sale of your products or services is the ultimate driver of your success and growth. That’s why it is critical you understand the best practices to organize your sales function, assess your sales plan and incentivize sales performance.
This seminar will provide you with insights, techniques, and tools to help you exceed your industry’s growth trends. Sales experts Terry Cascioli and Bill Greenleaf of Decision Associates will show you how to better manage and motivate your sales professionals—whether you have a team of one, five or more.
Owner/CEO Role and Responsibility to the Sales Function
- Know your key customers and their requirements
- Define your business’ customer journey and touchpoints
- Organize your sales function to best meet customer needs
- Correlate industry and market trends to sales objectives
Key Metrics and Tools for Managing Your Sales
- Develop an annual sales forecast
- Set sales goals and individual plan numbers
- Assess your sales pipeline and evaluate prospects
- Establish sales systems driven by data
Sales Compensation Structures to Attract Top Talent
- Identify a compensation structure that fits your business
- Use incentive compensation to drive ongoing growth
- Integrate technology to improve sales performance
- Recruit and retain sales professionals who deliver