The CCMR JumpStart program, funded by Empire State Development’s NYSTAR division, pairs New York State small businesses that have well-defined technical needs with Cornell faculty and students who have the expertise to help.
**Application Deadline: July 1, 2015
- Projects receive a dollar for dollar match for project expenses up to $5,000
- The application process is fast, simple, and on-line
- All NYS businesses are eligible to apply
- Total project costs will not exceed $15,000
- Projects lasts for one semester (4months)
- Fall projects begin in September 2015
See previous JumpStart success stories here!
The application form is simple and on-line here!