Sustainability & the Supply Chain Workshop
Reduce Costs and Improve Supply Chain Performance
Learn how environmental sustainability can increase your business competitiveness and improve your “transparency” and “traceability” for customers.
When & Where: Wednesday, June 26th 9:00 am- 11:30 am
(8:30 am Check-in)
Location: Niagara County Center for Economic Development
6311 Inducon Corporate Dr. Sanborn, NY 14132
Cost: $20.00 per person to hold your spot *Reimbursed upon attendance*
Seating is Limited
Explore the key elements of sustainability, including:
- What is sustainability and its relationship to business?
- Who is driving sustainability efforts and how is this affecting you (Government, Customers, Investors, etc.)?
- How has the view on sustainability initiatives evolved in business (i.e. traditional business model vs. corporate social responsibility)?
- What funding is available to reduce costs of sustainability initiatives?
Discuss the components of a sustainable supply chain, including:
- What are the environmental and social impacts of a supply chain?
- How can you reduce the impacts throughout your supply chain?
- How does a sustainable supply chain relate to diversity?
- How does being a sustainable supplier bring you success?
Access sustainable supply chain services available through Insyte Consulting and our partner, the New York State Pollution Prevention Institute (NYSP2I) including assessments, plan development, training & implementation.
About the Facilitator:
NYSP2I is sponsored by the New York State Department of Environmental Conservation through the Environmental Protection Fund, the New York State Pollution Prevention Institute is led by the Golisano Institute for Sustainability at Rochester Institute of Technology, and is a partnership between RIT, Binghamton University, Clarkson University, Cornell University and Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute. NYSP2I also works with the New York Manufacturing Extension Partnership to help disseminate data and strategy.